We invite to join us for our next Online Non-GMO Speaker Training Webinar with Jeffrey Smith.
June 14, 21, 28, & July 12th
Cost: $80 Individual / $140 Couple Early Discount Before May 20th $70/$120. Register Online
Partial scholarships are available please contact email@example.com
Speaker Training Course Description:
Join international bestselling author and filmmaker Jeffrey M. Smith to learn how to speak about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and to organize effective activism on the issue. Whether you want to give complete presentations or simply add a GMO section to your current lecture, whether you’re planning to discuss GMOs in a professional setting with clients or just with friends in a casual way, or whether you want to be a leading anti-GMO campaigner or simply want to help out where you can, don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn from the leading spokesperson on GMO health dangers.
You will learn:
▪ The five components of a GMO presentation, and the studies, quotes, statistics, and concepts to convey each;
▪ Why genetically engineered foods are dangerous for our health and environment;
▪ How to customize PowerPoint slides (provided) for desired length and focus;
▪ Proven ways to motivate people to change their diets on-the-spot;
▪ How to facilitate an “activist circle,” converting a first meeting into an organized campaign in as little as 30 minutes!
During the workshop you will:
▪ Receive a scripted PowerPoint, sample recorded lectures, a facilitators’ guide, and comprehensive list of reference materials;
▪ Practice presenting in small groups; and
▪ Have plenty of time for questions and answers, to gain confidence in the material.
Workshop graduates can:
▪ Join a GMO Speakers Bureau for increased presentation opportunities;
▪ Participate in ongoing teleconferences and webinars;
▪ Team up with others in your area; and Join the network of active campaigners reclaiming a non-GMO food supply.